We've heard many scientists say that they want better backup functionality in Benchling's lab notebook. Today we're excited to release two new additions:
- Easily create backup copies of your Benchling notebook, which look just like a traditional paper notebook
- Effortlessly back up multiple projects all at once, which will help you save time
To access the new exporter:
- Click on the dropdown at the top-right, and press Export Data
- Select the type of export you want (e.g. project file, notebook)
- Press Export, then expect to receive an email containing a link to your documents in a few minutes
To back up a single project easily: Right click on any project in the left sidebar, then press Export.
As always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions. Happy exporting!