As biologics R&D programs get more specialized, disparate teams must fulfill a growing volume of assay, production, or thaw requests. With multiple systems of record, it is increasingly challenging to fulfill requests seamlessly and on time.
We just released Request Management, a new addition to Benchling that streamlines every step of the request fulfillment process — from scheduling and documentation to tracking and reporting. It enables R&D organizations to gain real-time visibility into request progress so teams can optimize resource allocation and productivity.
With Request Management, your R&D organization can now:
Streamline and simplify request fulfillment
- Standardize request submission so teams have everything they need to fulfill a request (e.g. samples, protocols, and specifications)
- Improve research productivity by fulfilling requests in batches
- Get outputs and results automatically propagated into the request management system
Gain real-time visibility into the progress of requests
- Make triaging and tracking of requests easy through a centralized dashboard
- Automatically communicate updates to requesters and eliminate ad hoc communication
Optimize resource allocation and productivity
- Run reports to measure request throughput, identify bottlenecks, and improve resource allocation
- Prioritize workloads to maximize productivity and optimize research decisions
Request Management is a premium enterprise feature in Benchling. Please contact your customer success manager or sales representative to learn more about how you can get access.